Located on the edge of a cliff on the far west coast of the island of Kefalonia overhangs a mansion like an eagles nest overlooking a natural bay with crystal clear water extending into the Ionian Archipelagos as far as the eye can see. Petani Estate is 140,000 square meters and is a unique beauty spot well known in history as there are still well preserved relics of a 17th century fully functioning 20 cell monastery.
Today the history interweaves harmoniously with present day, offering a 21 bedroom state of the art villa, comprising of an indoor and outdoor swimming pool, fully equipped gym and a professional kitchen to cater for all the culinary requirements for over 100 discerning guests.
All these amenities are situated within 100 hectares of well groomed beautiful gardens and grounds that include a football pitch, basketball court and tennis court but still providing solitude serenity and isolation in order to work rest and play.
A majestic and unique estate offering 140,000 square meter of exterior area and 3,500 square meter interior area, perfect to host a once in lifetime celebration. The house has a very well set up “back of the house” offering five star F&B services and accommodation that can support any type of event. The state-of-the-art facilities include among others a chapel overlooking the Aegean sea, well- groomed Mediterranean gardens with an artificial lake/ waterfall, a helipad, ample grass area, an Olympic size swimming pool, and SONOS wireless sound system indoors & outdoors.
The main house has 2 entrances leading to 2 identical wings (Sunset & Sunrise). Each wing consists of 9 en-suite bedrooms over 3 floors with separate elevators.
Tennis Guest house
Be sure to indicate which services you would like to have when making a request. Please note that optional services will incur additional cost.
This property adheres to ONEE Luxury Travel's Standard Payment Terms. Upon booking, a 30% deposit is required. The remaining balance equal to 70% is due 95 days prior to the arrival date.
This property adheres to ONEE’s Standard Cancellation Policy. For more information on ONEE’s general policy, please click here. If you wish to request a cancellation, please do so via your ONEE ‘My Reservations’ page.
The Property Manager continues to monitor the guidance from the CDC and is following all health and safety guidelines provided by the local department of health. In case of Covid-19 travel or government restrictions such as a State of Alarm, close of borders, or if a client's health is directly affected by Covid-19, this Property Manager will consider postponement of reservations to dates within a 12 month period. All Covid-19 cancellations will be dealt with on a case-by-case basis.
from €70,000 / week