Villa Blanka
Villa Blanka
Villa Blanka
Villa Blanka
Villa Blanka

Villa Blanka

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Guests14 GuestsBedrooms7 BedroomsBathrooms7 Bathrooms

Featured Amenities

Air Conditioning
Free Parking on Sites
Concierge

Description

This magnificent7 double bedroom villais located only 300 meters away from one of the most celebrated sites in Croatia - Dubrovnik Old City and Pile gate, in an elite and private residential Dubrovnik neighbourhood. Villa Blankacan accommodate 14 guestsand it is perfect for big families or groups of friends. Built 200 years ago, this property was completely restored and updated in 2015.


Villa Blanka is not a typical villa, with 7 modern and spacious double bedrooms and available facilitiesallocated on 6 different levels. Surrounded by colourfulmediterranean gardenswhich are lovingly nurtured, Villa Blanka is the ideal oasis for relaxation. A big garage located next to the main villa entrance is suitable for 4 cars and is accessible from the main street.

From the garage you can take an elevator to the two 1st level apartments:studio apartment and 1 double bedroom apartmentwith an interconnection door. Further on up the elevator will take you to the 2nd level where guestswill find a meeting room, equipped with screen and projector. Right above the meeting room is anoutdoor swimming poolandboccia field, next to itis the garden where domestic vegetableare grown.

On the left side of the main building is aprofessional fully equipped kitchenand barbecue. Above it there is separated double bedroom with en-suite bathroom which is great accommodation option for guests who want to be separated from main group, enjoying peace and tranquillity.

On the right side isthe saunawith an access from the garden. After stepping in the main building you will find yourself in the living area with a fully equipped modern kitchen on the left, and a living room on the right side. Main building has4 bedrooms allocated on 2 floors with double beds which can be separated as twin beds. Contemporary and modern design of elegant bedrooms is enriched with ceiling drawings 200 years old, revealing a long history of this villa.

Villa Blanka has two entrances, and the many terraces around the villa offers comfortable corners for each guest and at the same time delighting gorgeous views of the enchanting Dubrovnik and amazing Adriatic sea.

Property Layout

Master House: Ground Floor

  • Fully equipped kitchen
  • Dining area
  • Living area

Master House: First Floor

  • 4 double bedroom
  • 4 en-suite bathrooms
  • 200 years old ceiling drawings

Independent Accommodation Unit: First Floor Apartment

  • Bedroom with a double bed
  • Living and dining area
  • Kitchenette
  • Bathroom with shower
  • Terrace

Second Floor: Meeting Room

  • Screen and projector
  • Meeting table

Master House: Top Floor

  • Professional kitchen
  • BBQ
  • Bedroom with double bed
  • En-suite bathroom
  • Sauna

Exterior Features

  • Terraces
  • Lounge areas
  • Dining area
  • Swimming pool
  • Sundeck terraces
  • Private Mediterranean gardens
  • Boccia court
  • Garage (4 cars)

Minimum Requirements:

  • For the months of May, June, September and October, the minimum stay required to make a booking is 5 nights. For the months of July and August, a 7 night stay booking is required. Fewer night booking are possible out of mentioned period.

What's Nearby?

  • Distance to the sea: 300m
  • Distance from the beach: 300m
  • Distance to the town center: 300m
  • Nearest shop: 50m
  • Nearest restaurant: 200m
  • Nearest airport: 24km
  • Marina: 9km

Additional Information

  • Please never leave children unattended playing around or inside the swimming pool.

Services

Included Services

  • Tourist tax
  • Welcome package
  • Basic daily cleaning (2 hours)
  • Swimming pool maintenance
  • Internet access
  • House manager
  • Concierge
  • Private garage (4 cars)

Optional Services

  • Continental breakfast + 100,00 Eur/day
  • Private chef
  • Luxury car rental
  • Boat or motor yacht rental
  • Private transfers
  • Luxury tailor made tours
  • Babysitting
  • Baby cot available on request

Amenities

Steam Room
Fully Equipped Kitchen
Flat Screen TV
Towels and Linens
Outdoor Furniture
Outdoor Dining Area
Barbecue
Terrace

Payment Policy

This property does not adhere to ONEE Luxury Travel's Standard Payment Terms. Upon booking, a 40% deposit is required. The remaining balance, equal to 60% of the booking total amount, will be due 60 days prior to the arrival date. Where the Booking is made less than 60 days before arrival: Rental fee shall be payable in full.

Cancellation Policy

This property does not follow ONEE Luxury Travel’s Standard Cancellation Policies. Upon booking, 40% of the booking becomes non-refundable. The remaining 60%, becomes non-refundable 60 days prior to the guests arrival.

COVID-19 Cancellation Policy

In case of Covid-19 travel or government restrictions such as a State of Alarm, close of borders, or suspension of opening to the public of tourist accommodation establishments, this Property Manager cannot offer a refund on the property deposit, but can offer full flexibility to use deposit against future weeks.

Villa Blanka
Villa Blanka
Villa Blanka
Villa Blanka